Tata Motors drops prices of Manza as sales tumble
Last Updated at
- 01:35 pm, March 07, 2013
The move will help sweeten the deal for buyers seeking a big, comfortable diesel sedan.
Things look bad at Tata Motors, which have been under pressure for the past few months as sales have dwindled down drastically. If we put some numbers in, the carmaker sold just 10,613 units in February, down by nearly 70 per cent from 34,832 units during the same period last year.
It’s really no secret that the company is hoping for far better days, including a return to steady growth in the sales charts; which is why in order to perk up dwindling sales, the company is offering huge price cuts on one of its popular offerings, the Manza.
Prices for the range-starting diesel powered Manza are down by nearly Rs 50,000 to Rs 5.99 lakh. The top-spec variant, on the other hand, now costs around Rs 30,000 less. The move will surely help sweeten the deal for buyers seeking a big, comfortable sedan with a potent yet fuel efficient engine.
First Published on 01:35 pm, March 07, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month