Tata Motors sells over a lakh vehicles in January 2013
Last Updated at
- 12:22 pm, February 13, 2013
With 53,881 passenger vehicles and 47,231 commercial vehicles sold globally, Tata's 2013 start looks strong.
Indian vehicle manufacturer Tata Motors has released its January 2013 global sales figures. The 53,881 passenger vehicles sold in the first month of 2013 and 47,231 commercial vehicles made the total wholesale figure reach a respectable 1,01,112. On breaking down the figures, out of the 53,881 passenger vehicles sold, Tata was responsible for 15,708 , Jaguar for 6,440 and Land Rover for 31,733.
JLR posted a 32% increase in the January sales, about which, you can read here.
First Published on 12:22 pm, February 13, 2013
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013