Tata Sumo Gold launched for Rs 5.23 lakh
Last Updated at
- 05:12 pm, November 10, 2011
New 3.0-litre CR4 turbocharged engine with 250Nm torque
Tata Motors have launched new the Tata Sumo Gold with a 3.0-litre turbocharged CR4 engine. The base variant of this model costs Rs 5.23 lakh (ex-showroom Pune) and the company claims an efficiency of 14.7kmpl (We are not sure whether this is ARAI certified figure). The engine is tuned to carry a lot of load, and has a massive 250Nm torque and 85PS power.
The new Sumo Gold is available in four variants – GX, EX, LX and CX, along with three years or 1,00,000km warranty. The new model has looks similar to the Sumo Victa, with the reworked headlights, fog lamps and tail lamp cluster. This model will compete with the recently launched facelifted Bolero in the entry level SUV segment.
First Published on 05:12 pm, November 10, 2011
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering
- OnCars India Buzz: 21 May 2013