Tata Vista nominated for the European Car of the Year award
Last Updated at
- 05:36 pm, September 28, 2012
Tata’s premium hatchback makes its way to the esteemed list of nominees for the European COTY.
The Tata Indica Vista, which was upgraded last year, has been nominated for the European Car of the Year award. The Vista will rub shoulders with cars like the Audi A3, Mercedes Benz A-class, the Fiat 500, the Hyundai i30 and many more. The current list is tentative and includes cars that are sold in a minimum of five European countries with annual sales of at least 5,000 units per annum. The final list of contenders for the 2013 Car of the Year award will be presented by December 2013.
58 journalists representing 22 countries around Europe will test the Tata Vista, along with the other contenders for the 2013 Car of the Year title. Though the competition is tough, we are glad that the indigenous Vista has made its way on to the prestigious list of COTY nominations and we wish Tata all the best!
First Published on 05:36 pm, September 28, 2012
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering