Taxi-spec Maruti Swift DZire named "Swift DZire Tour"
Last Updated at
- 03:49 pm, March 19, 2012
Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire Tour is priced at Rs 5.91 lakh for the diesel and Rs 4.88 lakh for the petrol version.
Maruti Suzuki India finally has a name for its taxi market-spec version of the Swift DZire. The taxi version, which is basically the first generation DZire has been christened as 'Swift DZire Tour' and will be available in both petrol and diesel options, but will only come in the base variant, i.e Lxi (petrol) and Ldi (diesel.)
The taxi-spec DZire will come equipped with standard features such as AC, power steering, front and rear bumpers, outside rear-view mirrors and black door handles.
The Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire will come with a price tag of Rs 5.91 lakh for the diesel variant and Rs 4.88 lakh for the petrol variant. The DZire Tour will go on sale from April 2012 and will be sold only to taxi and fleet operators.
First Published on 03:49 pm, March 19, 2012
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013