The power of plastic money: Swipe your credit card to buy a Tata Nano
Last Updated at
- 03:13 pm, March 07, 2013
Available at 75 Tata Motors dealerships across the country.
Car buying, although now not a hectic process, is still time consuming. You can't just go to a dealership, take your credit card out, swipe it and drive back home in a new car. But in case you're planning to buy a Tata Nano, we're glad to tell you that the buying procedure has become simple.
If you happen to have credit cards from one of the mentioned banks (Axis Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Standard Chartered Bank), walk in straight to one of the Tata dealers, swipe your card and get the Nano on the same day.
Also, the car's available on an easy EMI scheme too. Tata says that the amount can be paid over a period of 12 months, at 0% interest. The monthly installment you'll be required to pay is Rs. 8,333 per lakh.
The scheme is available in 26 cities, at 75 Tata Motors dealerships.
First Published on 03:08 pm, March 07, 2013
- Nissan Micra facelift to be launched in India between June and July 2013
- Nissan launches 370Z Nismo; Drops prices of standard model
- Ford EcoSport to reach Nepal
- Chevrolet Spark EV to go on sale in the US for $19,995
- Ford to shut down all production in Australia by 2016