Video: Toyota FT-86 Open Concept finds its way to the internet
Last Updated at
- 01:30 pm, March 01, 2013
Further details to be made available at the Geneva Motor Show.
If you were waiting for Toyota to unveil the FT-86 Open Concept in Geneva, here's something that should make you happy. All thanks to the internet, the car has found its way to thousands of computer screens a few days before its unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show.
While it's still a concept, we don't think Toyota will take too long to put this soft-top convertible into production. The pictures available online show a dual tone interior (which looks a bit too loud), an '86' logo that doubles up as an iPhone mount (Apple fanboys can thank Toyota) and a car that looks as beautiful as the GT86, albeit without a roof.
No word has been out about when Toyota plans to bring the car to the market but whenever that happens, much like its hooded sibling, it will rule the hearts. And maybe sales charts too!
And yes, here's the iPhone mount:
And the video, courtesy TestDrivenUK's Youtube channel:
First Published on 01:30 pm, March 01, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month