Toyota FT-86 Open Concept to be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show
Last Updated at
- 01:25 pm, February 04, 2013
The production of the same will depend on how public reacts to it.
Toyota GT-86 is undoubtedly one of the more loved cars of the present era. It's simple, functional and has a lot of old school charm. Now why not take it a level above by giving it a bit more oomph! Yes, a race-spec version makes all the sense but nothing quite beats the idea of the wind in hair experience. And Toyota too probably thinks on the same lines. So here's the Toyota FT-86 Open Concept.
The Japanese manufacturer will showcase the concept at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March. Based on the reaction of the attendees there, Toyota will think about the car's future. We are quite sure that everyone will like the idea of an open-top GT-86 but lets just wait till March to see the real pictures of the car and hear from Toyota whether the car will be put into production or not.
Also on display will be Toyota i-Road Concept, a personal mobility concept, which again is to be unveiled alongside the FT-86 Open concept. Auris Touring Sports and the new RAV4 will complete Toyota's new car display.
Don't you think it's time for Toyota to make the GT-86 more aurally pleasing. Please Toyota, please!
First Published on 01:20 pm, February 04, 2013
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month
- Nissan Micra facelift to be launched in India between June and July 2013