Toyota launches yet another limited edition Corolla Altis
Last Updated at
- 02:30 pm, October 12, 2012
The limited edition models come at a premium of Rs 40,000 to Rs 80,000 over standard equivalent petrol and diesel models.
Toyota India, after recently introducing a sporty version of the Corolla Altis in the form of Corolla Altis Aero, has now launched yet another limited model to celebrate its popular saloon’s 10th anniversary in the Indian market.
This new limited edition model is also available in base-spec Corolla J. The car differentiates itself from the standard Corolla range with new grille upfront, redesigned taillights and rear bumper and a limited edition badge on the boot. Inside, the limited edition Corolla Altis gets a new 5.8-inch touch screen multimedia system with Bluetooth connectivity, keyless entry and a new 4-spoke steering wheel.
The limited edition Corolla Altis can be had in both petrol and diesel versions with prices starting from Rs 11.45 lakh for the base-spec petrol while the diesel version costs Rs 12.84 lakh (all prices ex-showroom, Mumbai) the car is up on display across all Toyota dealerships.
First Published on 02:30 pm, October 12, 2012
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg
- Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition launched in India