Toyota sales up by 49 per cent in April 2012
Last Updated at
- 05:02 pm, May 01, 2012
The Etios series, Innova and Fortuner continue to foster steady sales numbers.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today reported an increase of 49 per cent in sales with total sales of over 14,378 units in the month of April 2012. The company has registered sales of 9,681 units in the year-ago period.
"The Etios series, Innova, Fortuner continue to register growth in April. However, the market sentiments seem to be low with the enquiry levels having gone down across the industry," TKM deputy managing director of marketing, Sandeep Singh said.
TKM's Etios registered a 21 per cent growth with sales of 5,624 units compared to 4,657 units in April 2011.
The New Innova sold 6,582 units last month against 3,464 units in April last year, a growth of 90 per cent.
The New Fortuner sold 1,270 units, up 72 per cent over 739 units in the same month last year, while the Corolla Altis sold 881 units.
First Published on 05:02 pm, May 01, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month