Ultimate Lamborghini Experience celebrates 'Year of the Aventador'
Last Updated at
- 03:45 pm, July 10, 2012
Lamborghini celebrated the special event titled 'Year of the Aventador' at the California Speedway.
Lamborghini enthusiasts were quick to celebrate the arrival of the iconic Italian brand's latest flagship model, the Lamborghini Aventador with a special event titled, 'Year of the Aventador' that was held under the brand's ' Ultimate Lamborghini Experience' banner at the California Speedway.
The event, took place on the track in Fontana and featured 50 models ranging from Gallardos, Murcielago, several special editions and of course, the Lamborghini Aventador.
As a quick reminder, the two-door, two-seater Lamborghini Aventador sports car is powered by a 6.5-litre V12 engine, which develops total output of 695PS and comes mated to a seven-speed single clutch transmission.
The Italian automaker says that the Aventador can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.9 seconds and it has a top speed of 349km/h. According to the manufacturer, the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 burns an average of 17.2 litres of fuel every 100km. The suggested retail price in Europe for the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is 255.000 EUR.
First Published on 03:45 pm, July 10, 2012
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering
- Next-gen Land Rover Freelander spied on test in India
- Land Rover reportedly postpones plans of making the Defender replacement
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK