Updated Toyota Etios sedan and Liva Facelift launched
Last Updated at
- 09:10 pm, March 10, 2013
Toyota gives the Etios range a facelift.
Toyota Etios and Liva aren't designs that you'll call fresh. So timely updates can keep the models strong in the market, especially amidst rising competition and a slow market. The Japanese manufacturer knew that the car needed an update and here it is.
Toyota has launched the facelifted versions of both the Etios sedan and Etios Liva hatchback. The changes aren't drastic though.
The major changes on the Etios series include:
1. Overall design update
2. Better quality interiors (Now available in two-tone scheme)
3. Better equipped than before (in terms of In Car Entertainment system, faux wood inserts, adjustable headrests.
4. Aero Kit
5. New instrument cluster (still centrally mounted, but consists of a better design)
6. Introduction of a new colour scheme (Grey)
The refreshed Etios sedan (petrol) starts at Rs. 5.45 lakh and goes up till Rs. 7.08 lakh, ex-showroom New Delhi. For the diesel powered sedan, you'll have to pay Rs. 6.70 lakh to Rs. 8.15 lakh, depending on the variant. The Etios Liva hatchback, on the other hand, costs Rs 4.46 lakh for the base Petrol variant, going up till Rs 6.38 for the top-end diesel.
Stay tuned for more details on the refreshed Toyota Etios range.
First Published on 08:57 pm, March 10, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month