Vento Highline now with more features
Last Updated at
- 04:10 pm, September 23, 2011
Steering mounted control, parking sensor and few other upgrades for the Highline trim
Volkswagen Vento diesel is now better equipped to spice-up the competition in the mid-size sedan segment. The new Trendline Vento comes with parking sensors and the cost has been hiked by almost Rs 20,000.
The Highline Vento diesel now comes equipped with the parking sensor, Steering mounted audio control, multimedia Music system with USB and electronically adjustable rear view mirrors. The new Highline would cost Rs 50,000 more than the previous model.
First Published on 04:10 pm, September 23, 2011
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest