Video: Ford shows off European-spec EcoSport
Last Updated at
- 11:10 am, February 27, 2013
The European-spec EcoSport will be offered with a range of 3 petrol and 1 diesel engine.
All eyes are on Ford India as the company readies itself for the launch of the hotly anticipated EcoSport compact SUV. Amid a great deal of speculation that the launch is imminent, Ford has now revealed the European-spec version of the EcoSport.
Ford recently showed off the European-spec EcoSport at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona where the company announced that the compact SUV will come laden with Ford’s SYNC voice-activated in-car connectivity system besides the SYNC Emergency Assistance.
Under the hood, the European-spec Ford EcoSport will come with a range of 3 petrol and 1 diesel engine. The famed 1-litre EcoBoost petrol engine will be offered in two states of tune with power outputs of 100 and 120PS. There’s also a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated unit with 110PS of power. The diesel variants on the other hand will be powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged unit with 90PS of power.
First Published on 11:10 am, February 27, 2013
- Renault launches diesel powered Scala RxE
- Video: Lamborghini Gallardo Limited Edition launched in India
- LIVE: Tata presents Horizonext; eight new models to launch today
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3