Video: McLaren turns 50, releases short film
Last Updated at
- 06:15 pm, February 05, 2013
McLaren celebrates its 50 years of existence with the launch of a three-part short film series.
In the recent days, we've seen quite a few evocative car and bike related videos. And it never hurts to see one more join the league. This time, McLaren has released one installment of the three-part short film series, McLaren plans to launch as its 50th anniversary celebrations. Directed by a reputed music video maker from Sweden, Marcus Söderlund, the first video here, is centered around the company founder Bruce McLaren.
In the year 1970, Bruce McLaren had a fatal crash at the Goodwood circuit and the video shows his ghost coming back to accident spot, talking about his company and eventually the crash. Trust us, the video is beautifully made and even if you don't know who Bruce was and how he contributed to the world of motorsports in the form of his racing team, this one's a must watch.
Sit back and enjoy, here's McLaren 50 - Courage for you:
The other two parts will be released soon and our expectations are obviously high.
First Published on 06:14 pm, February 05, 2013
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013