Video: Mercedes-Benz reveals C63 AMG "Edition 507"
Last Updated at
- 01:57 pm, February 04, 2013
The more powerful Edition 507 will make its debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG is one of those cars that offer buyers a unique blend of supreme comfort and breakneck performance, all wrapped up in an aggressively styled two-door body shell. However, for those seeking even more thrills, Mercedes has just launched an even more outrageous version.
Called the C63 AMG “Edition 507”, this all new model is the more powerful version of the standard C63 AMG. As the name suggests, the Edition 507’s 6.2-litre V8 churns out 507bhp, which is about 55bhp more than the standard model. The car also packs in slightly more torque when compared to the standard model.
The up rated bhp figure means the C63 AMG Edition 507 takes just 4.2 seconds to get from 0-100 kmph, while the top speed is electronically limited to a blistering 280kmph. The C63 AMG Edition 507 will make its global debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
First Published on 01:56 pm, February 04, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013