Video: Watch a Mini Countryman do a full 360 backflip
Last Updated at
- 04:31 pm, February 18, 2013
French stuntman successfully pulls off the daring feat using the heavily modified Mini.
The idea of pulling off a back flip with a car always seemed impossible. Until now. Watch this French madman pull off the daring feat using a heavily modified Mini Cooper Countryman.
Claimed to be the first-ever car backflip (first-ever unassisted 360 degree backflip, to be precise) the man behind the wheel in the video is no less than a world champion of the FIA Cross Country Rally World Cup, Guerlain Chicherit, who managed to jump the Countryman, do a full 360 degree loop and land it right back on all four tires without losing a single piece of trim panel (Congratulations there, Mini!)
Pretty impressive, right?
First Published on 04:28 pm, February 18, 2013
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013