Volkswagen Cross Up! officially revealed
Last Updated at
- 11:44 am, February 11, 2013
Ahead of its 2013 Geneva Motor Show debut
Volkswagen has officially unveiled the high-riding Cross Up! ahead of its Geneva Motor Show in March. Much like the Cross Polo, this new version (based on VW’s popular little city car – the Up!) is more of a rugged offering with its sturdy looking roof rails, plastic wheel arch protectors and bigger 16-inch alloy wheels.
Apart from the upgraded exterior design, the Cross Up! pretty much remains identical to the standard model. The engine range remains the same with the availability of the 1-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine with two power outputs - 60PS or 75PS of power.
Also, like the standard model, the Cross Up! will be offered with front-wheel-drive configuration only so while it may look like it could go a little off road. It won’t!
First Published on 11:44 am, February 11, 2013
- BMW reveals 5-Series facelift; adds new entry-level diesel variant
- Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue coupe to be made in China
- Gran Turismo 6 announced
- Skoda plans to discontinue Fabia
- Scoop: Upcoming BMW 2 Series caught undisguised