Volkswagen Polo & Vento updated with new features; prices hiked
Last Updated at
- 04:00 pm, January 28, 2013
The new features on the Polo & the Vento come with an increase in prices of up to 2.27 per cent.
Volkswagen India has today announced a hike in car prices of its popular hatchback Polo and the Vento sedan. The increase in car prices is up to 2.27 per cent and has been put into effect from today.
Furthermore, the German automaker has also updated the Polo and the Vento with some additional features to balance the increase in price - to an extent. The additional features on the Polo and the Vento are in the form an advance 2 DIN RCD 320 music system with Bluetooth, USB, Aux in and SD card reader and climatronic air conditioner.
Commenting on the increase in prices on the Polo and the Vento Mr Arvind Saxena, managing director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, said “Our aim has always been to give our customers a good value proposition and once again we are glad to be able to offer a good reason for them to buy these carlines.”
First Published on 04:00 pm, January 28, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month