Tata Motors will update the entire line-up of its premium sedan, the Manza that will called the Tata Manza Club Class. In addition to minor cosmetic updates and a new 78PS diesel powerplant for the base variant, the new line-up will also get a new nomenclature.
The live launch event will get underway any moment now. So stay tuned for the live updates of the new Tata Manza Club Class.
- And now the launche event begins!
- Mr Debashish Ray is addressing the media at the launch of the Manza Club Class.
- Mr Karl Slym is on stage now and introduces two new faces at Tata Motors: Mr Ranjeet Yadav and Mr Neeraj Garg.
- Mr Debashish Ray addresses the media with an AV about Tata Motors before the launch of the Manza ClubClass.
- Mr Slym talks about the wide product range that Tata Motors boast of - from the Nano to the 12-tonne trucks and defence vehicles.
- The focus now is on 'delighting' the customer, says mr Slym during the launch of the Manza ClubClass.
- Customers of the Tata Manza ClubClass will have a 'special' treatment when they walk into the Tata showrooms.
- Mr Neeraj Garg now addresses the media and talks about the Manza ClubClass.
- The Manza ClubClass aims to being the luxury car features to an entry level car.
- As our scoop shots had shown u earlier this year, the Manza ClubClass comes with the option of a silver or black roof for a two-tone combination.
- The interiors of the Manza ClubClass get lots of brush metal inserts and leather upholstery.
- The Manza ClubClass also gets automatic climate control.
- The in-dash infotainment system of the Manza ClubClass also features satellite navigation. Looks better than the stick-on GPS systems.
- The art-leather inserts in the Manza ClubClass have the same purple shade that we saw in the Manza Élan.
- The Manza ClubClass gets petrol an diesel options, both of which produce 90PS of power.
- The Manza ClubClass will come with a 'ClubClass' card and certificate and a one-point-of-contact at the dealership.
- And now the pricing of the updated Manza sedan line-up will be announced.
- Here it goes...
- The Manza ClubClass will be priced from Rs 5.7 lakh and Rs 6.49 lakh for petrol and diesel variants respectively.
- The top of the line Manza ClubClass will be priced at Rs 7.75 lakh and Rs 8.5 lakh for petrol and diesel variant respectively. (All prices are ex-showroom, New Delhi.)