Zest has been designed in Europe and India, Zest looks attractive as compared to its competitors, Moreover, Zest has attractive features like projector headlamps, day-time-running-LEDs, multi-mode engine drive (City, ECO & Sports), 5-inch touch screen Harman powered infotainment system, all-turbocharged engines.
The key features of Tata Zest include:-
- First-in-class F-tronic diesel AMT
- Revotron 1.2 L Turbocharged MPFi engine with multi-drive mode
- Daytime running lights (DRL)
- LED tail lamps
- New Signature front grille
- Harman touch-screen multimedia system
- Voice recognition and SMS readouts
Tata Zest will be offered in four petrol and three diesel variants, and the price range is expected to fall between INR 4.5 lakhs to INR 7.6 lakhs. The petrol version will be powered by a 1.2 litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged Revotron engine under the hood which will generate a power of 85 PS at 5000 RPM and a peak torque of 140 Nm at 1750-3000 RPM. The diesel model will come with a 1.3 litre Quadrajet motor, which can generate 90 PS power at 4000 RPM and 200Nm torque at 1750-3000 RPM.